Uslovi odricanja od naknade za ponovno otvaranje Airbnb doživljaja (COVID-19)
THESE TERMS DO NOT APPLY TO HOSTS OF ADVENTURES . TERMS OF THE ADVENTURES COVID-19 REOPENING FEE REFUND/WAIVER ARE AVAILABLE HERE.
By using the Airbnb Platform as an Experience Host, you are indicating that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Fee Waiver Terms.
To support Experience Hosts as they emerge from quarantine and ramp up Experience bookings in regions that have reopened, Airbnb will waive its Service Fee for Experience bookings for Eligible Experiences received by Eligible Hosts made during the Waiver Window (read below), up to a total of $1,000 USD of waived Service Fees per Eligible Host (the “Waiver Limit”). This means that Eligible Hosts will receive the entire Listing Fee of their Eligible Experience booked during the Waiver Window.
- “Eligible Hosts” means Experience Hosts who had an Experience published on the platform on or before the Eligibility Date.
- “Eligible Experience” means an Experience that was published on the platform on or before the Eligibility Date.
- “Eligibility Date” means February 1, 2020 in mainland China and March 16, 2020 in all other regions.
- “Regional Reopen Date” means the date after the Eligibility Date on which an Eligible Host is able to host their Eligible Experience on Airbnb. This date is the first date that a Host is able to host their Eligible Experience, not the date when an Eligible Host actually hosts their first Eligible Experience. Where an Eligible Host offers Eligible Experiences in multiple regions, the Regional Reopen Date is tied to each Eligible Experience, and is the date in which that Host is first able to host the Eligible Experience in the relevant region.
- “Waiver Window” means the 55 days following the Regional Reopen Date applicable to the region in which an Eligible Host offers an Eligible Experience. Notwithstanding the foregoing, for Eligible Experiences hosted in South Korea, the Waiver Window shall commence on June 1, 2020.
How it works
Airbnb will not collect a Service Fee for bookings received by an Eligible Host for an Eligible Experience during the Waiver Window, until such Eligible Host has reached the Waiver Limit, even if those Eligible Experiences are scheduled to take place after the Waiver Window.
For example, if a region reopens on May 5, 2020 and an Eligible Host receives a booking on May 10, 2020 for an Eligible Experience scheduled for September 5, 2020, the Service Fee for that booking will be waived so long as the Eligible Host has not reached their Waiver Limit. However, additional guest bookings for an Eligible Experience made outside the Waiver Window will be subject to Airbnb’s standard Service Fees.
Bookings for Eligible Experiences that are made and cancelled inside the Waiver Window will not be counted against the Waiver Limit, meaning that the Waiver Limit will increase by the amount of the canceled Service Fee that was previously deducted from the Waiver Limit.
Experiences in the Social Impact program will continue to pay no Service Fees as before.